Tuesday, July 16, 2013

dear doctor


dear dr. gerberding,

when you accepted my friendship on facebook, i felt a sense of excitement. an opportunity to tell you how i feel. while i’m fully aware that my post will stay for only a short time before you rip it off your page...still... a long awaited opportunity to share with you my inner feelings.
i promise...i promise you that i will never go away. we know vaccines can and do kill kids. they are also responsible for injuring and making ill, thousands and thousands of children. you like to call it autism. we know you knew. you had a responsibility to the children of this country and you sold them out...for greed...for money...and for yourself. while you stepped over their dead and dying bodies to climb the ladder, their parents, their families, their siblings sat by and watched them suffer.

while they had seizures that seemed to go on for far too long, while their momma stay next to them, holding them, praying over them that they will start to breathe again...you were out to dinner with some other slime ball. while their daddy was up scrubbing the acid, liquid stool out of the carpet at 3 a.m. while their momma washed their fire red rash and they suffered in pain...you slept peacefully in your bed.  while another family broken by stress, watching their child suffer, devastated by the financial strain of being locked out of the healthcare system worked their way through this unbelievable travesty...you moved on. movin’ on up!!

and let’s not forget,the Poling case. let’s review……shall we?


JULIE GERBERDING, DR., CDC DIRECTOR: "Well, you know, I don't have all the facts because I still haven't been able to review the case files myself. But my understanding is that the child has a -- what we think is a rare mitochondrial disorder. And children that have this disease, anything that stresses them creates a situation where their cells just can't make enough energy to keep their brains functioning normally. Now, we all know that vaccines can occasionally cause fevers in kids. So if a child was immunized, got a fever, had other complications from the vaccines. And if you're predisposed with the mitochondrial disorder, it can certainly set off some damage. Some of the symptoms can be symptoms that have characteristics of autism."


now……most people would look at this and not like what you said. i, however, can appreciate a few items in this short paragraph but still have a few questions. one……why didn’t you review the case files? you had enough time and this issue was really big so...what up gurl? fyi...mitochondrial disorders are not rare as we all know so why say something that is such a stretch of the truth when trying to cover your slime tracks? if you need some references, ask the AAP or review the latest IACC transcripts….or better yet, check out the Kennedy Krieger paper that states in the first line, “Our clinical experience at Kennedy Krieger Institute over the last 15 years has shown that a deficiency of mitochondrial complex I is a common cause of regressive autism. ” but i know you’re not interested in truths, or facts or real research.  here’s another question….when you say “what we think is a rare mitochondrial disorder”….who is we? are you grouping yourself in with Hannah’s parents? or her doctors? or the DOJ? not sure what you meant by that. and thanks for the super simple breakdown of mito dysfunction for all us uneducated/undereducated parents out here….but try to be accurate next time….mito doesn’t affect just the brain. then there’s my favorite, how you elude to the vaccine causing a fever and the fever causing a problem. should we then believe that certainly while a fever could cause problems the vaccine itself is super duper safe and could never cause a problem? the next phrase is where you redeem yourself…….”it can certainly set off some damage”…..as in brain damage. then the infamous “symptoms characteristic of autism” line that rang around the world. let’s see…..the kennedy krieger paper doesn’t say characteristics, it says just plain autism, so i think you need new reading glasses. there are many forms of brain damage, some caused by vaccines, some caused by a repeated exposure to greedy, evil thoughts of climbing the corrupt ladder of death and destruction. you, i would guess, have the second kind. and it’s skewing your judgment if you think that you are going to be exempt from judgment. i was thinking about what you could possibly do to kind of undo all the damage you have done and…….quite frankly i couldn’t come up with anything other than this.

learn these words……i know you won’t be able to understand them but just memorize them….you will need them later. just my words of advice….from one “friend” to another…..


A Psalm of David
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.



oh,and i forgot...you should beg for forgiveness

every....fucking....day

your fb friend

rubolino

that’s J-I-L-L   R-U-B-O-L-I-N-O


1 comment: